In October 2014, the San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District introduced a new, Waterless Urinal rebate program. Businesses who pay their water bill to the following water agencies are eligible to participate and receive a rebate of up to $150.
- City of Alhambra
- City of Sierra Madre
- City of Monterey Park
- Waterless urinals contribute positively to the environment
- Waterless urinals do not use any water and will protect our natural waterways and oceans
- Each urinal will save an average 20,000 to 45,000 gallons of water a year
- Reduce ongoing maintenance costs
- Improve hygiene--urinals easier to clean
Steps to claim your rebate of up to $150:
- This program is for commercial water customers only!
- Urinals must be installed in SGVMWD's service area (Alhambra, Monterey Park, Sierra Madre, Azusa 91702 zip code only)
- Review the Qualifying List of Waterless Urinals
- Apply Online or download, complete and mail in the Rebate Application along with your sales receipt and water bill.
- $150 rebate per waterless urinal. The number of urinal rebates is limited to 20 per business.
- Rebate amount is not to exceed the purchase price (not including sales tax).
- Rebate check will be mailed to you within 6-8 weeks of submittal.
- A Thinking Green Consultants' representative is available to answer any questions you may have.
Please call (855) 512-1221 for assistance.