If you pay your water bill to City of Sierra Madre, Monterey Park or Alhambra, the San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District is offering you a rebate up to $2 per rotating sprinkler nozzles.
Why replace your sprinkler nozzles?
- The largest amount of water used in a household (70%) goes toward watering your landscape.
- Your landscape actually needs much less water than you think!
- Upgrading your nozzles can reduce your total water usage by 15-20%
Steps to claim your rebate:
Step 1:Rebate Guidelines
- Residential, Multi-family and Commercial customers are eligible.
- Minimum quantity of 30 sprinkler nozzles are required for eligibility.
- Rebates do not cover labor costs or sales taxes.
Step 2: Purchase from the list of qualified rotating sprinkler nozzles: Search List of Qualified Sprinkler Nozzles
Step 3: Download and complete the Rebate Application
Step 4: Mail the rebate application along with a copy of your water bill and a copy of the sales receipt of the device you purchased to:
Thinking Green Consultants
P. O. Box 1011
Truckee, CA 96160
Step 5: The processing of your rebate application will take approximately 8-10 weeks. Rebates are administered by Thinking Green Consultants. For more information call (855) 512-1221.